Quality tubing is the key to accurate sample collection and other groundwater monitoring procedures. For the best prices on Waterra tubing, contact Environmental Equipment & Supply. As a national supplier of Waterra products and accessories, we have several sizes of tubing in stock and ready to ship to you.
Choose from the following sizes of Waterra tubing:
- 3/8" x ¼" (micro flow): Our smallest size of Waterra tubing is ideal for micro flow applications, such as direct push and multi-level installations.
- ½" x 3/8" (low flow): Use low flow tubing with inertial pumps, foot valves and small-diameter piezometers. Low flow tubing can be used to access narrow boreholes where standard tuning can't go.
- 5/8" x ½" (standard flow): Standard flow size is our most popular tubing for use with Waterra inertial pump foot valves. Use it for sampling 1" or 2" ID monitoring wells at flow rates up to 1 gallon/minute.
- 1" x 0.814" (high flow): Our high flow Waterra tubing is ideal for deep well sampling, well development and other applications in boreholes 2" ID and larger.
- ¼" (VOC): Use Waterra ¼" OD tubing for sampling VOCs and filtering bailer samples.
Waterra tubing is available in the following materials:
- High density polyethylene (HDPE): HDPE is rigid and stress-resistant, making it an excellent choice for use in deeper monitoring wells, where it can be counted on to deliver better flow rates and lifts than less flexible products. HDPE tubing is made from virgin resins and contains no UV stabilizers than can potentially taint a sample. HDPE tubing is guaranteed to fit properly with Waterra foot valves.
- Low density polyethylene (LDPE): Use LDPE tubing for situations where the high rigidity of HDPE is a potential liability. LDPE's flexibility and kink-resistance make it ideal for use in shallow monitoring wells. LDPE is an excellent tubing choice for use with an inertial pump or with products from Waterra's 12V Proactive line.
- FEP: Suitable for use in a number of different groundwater monitoring applications. FEP is chemically inert and temperature resistant, and it offers excellent weatherability and transparency. FEP tubing by Waterra is available in 50' coils in all standard sizes.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE): TPE is our newest tubing product. Soft and flexible, TPE makes an excellent alternative to silicon when used with a Spectra Field Pro peristaltic pump. Environmental Equipment & Supply stocks TPE tubing in 25' coils; unlike our other tubing options, TPE is available only in 0.25" ID (L/S25) and 0.19" ID (L/S15) sizes.
For more information about Waterra tubing, contact Environmental Equipment & Supply today. Our team is available from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, to help you choose the product that's right for your application and your budget.
|Waterra Tubing||Part Number||Price|
|HDPE Tubing .500" OD x 100'
|HDPE Tubing .500" OD x 200'
|HDPE Tubing 5/8 " OD x 100'
|HDPE Tubing 5/8" OD x 200' - MOST POPULAR
|HDPE Tubing 5/8" OD x 500'
|HDPE Tubing " OD x 100'
|HDPE Tubing 1 " OD x 200'
|HDPE Tubing 1 " OD x 300'