Compact and Flexible
Grundfos CH series Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps provide a wide range of solutions for residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial applications! Grundfos CH and CHN pumps are multistage non self priming horizontal pumps great for pressure boosting, liquid transfer, domestic water supply and more.
Regardless of the variation in water demand, the CH range will always ensure a stable water supply and pressure, thanks to the strong and efficient CH pump range.
Features and Benefits:
- Grundfos > Quality throughout - easy to maintain
The compact Grundfos CH range has been developed with particular attention to quietness and smooth operation. A further requirement has been to supply water at the lowest possible costs, not only regarding the investment but also in terms of low running and maintenance costs.
If necessary, service is very easy and straightforward and can be performed without any need for special tools.
- Grundfos > Improved user comfort - value for money
Due to the high reliability of the robust Grundfos CH pump range, improved user comfort is provided regardless of variations in demand. In addition, the integrated pump and motor design of the CH offers a minimum level of noise, allowing the pumps to be installed practically anywhere.
- Grundfos > Complete water supply systems
All systems in the Grundfos CH range are available as complete water supply systems, including a pressure switch and gauge and all fittings necessary for connection to existing water systems and wells.
- The CH and CH V booster range is available in a single-pump, horizontal design as well as in a single pump (Hydro Pack) or two-pump (Hydro Dome) vertical and floor-space-saving design.
The booster systems are pre-assembled, factory-set units with built-in features to ensure long life and smooth operation.
The CH range is particularly ideal for water supply and boosting applications in and around the house, on farms eg. for irrigation, for light industrial applications where a compact solution is needed and in buildings such as schools or hotels. Regardless of the variation in water demand, the CH range will always ensure a stable water supply and pressure, thanks to the strong and efficient CH pump range.
The CH range is particularly ideal for:
- Water supply and boosting applications
- In and around the family house
- Small blocks or flats
- Irrigation and other horticultural pump duties
- Light industrial applications where a compact solution is needed
- Pressure boosting within light industry
- Cooling systems