Built tough for field use, the Professional Plus Water Quality Meter comes with all the reliability you expect from YSI. This multiparamter water quality meter delivers precise readings for pH, conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, ORP and temperature. The instrument can be rented with or without turbidity. It comes in a case with a 4 meter cable and flow cell.
- Specific conductance
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- pH/ORP combination
The sheer flexibility of the YSI Plus meter makes it an ideal addition to any water quality monitoring or environmental remediation project. Contact Environmental Equipment & Supply
, and rent the YSI Professional Plus Meter by the day, week or month. We also have an exclusive try-before-you-buy program that allows you to put up to 50% of your rental fees towards a down payment on a new unit.Featuring the Most Sophisticated DO Sensors on the Market
The Professional Plus includes YSI's most advanced dissolved oxygen sensors yet. For field use, photovoltaic or galvanic sensors deliver fast membrane response times and excellent flow dependence. Also included is a self-stirring polarographic BOD sensor for lab use.Internal Memory With USB Connectivity
The YSI Plus meter features an internal memory capable of logging up to 5000 ID-stamped data sets. Modern and intuitive file architecture allows for the creation of up to 100 folder and site lists, and includes a built-in search function and extensive on-board help. The YSI Plus is capable of both interval or single event logging; use the included Data Manager software for advanced analysis. The YSI Plus connects directly to a desktop or laptop PC using the included USB cable, which also charges the unit's internal battery.
Rent or purchase the YSI Professional Plus Meter Today Contact Environmental Equipment & Supply
- Rated to IP-67 standards for water- and dust-resistance.
- Rubber molded case is drop-tested up to one meter in YSI's internal quality control facilities.
- Built-in barometer.
- Auto-stable function holds display readings when user-defined criteria is met.
- Backlit display and keypad.
- Multiple language support.
- Single or continuous logging modes.
- Powered by 2 standard C-cell batteries which deliver up to 80 hours of use.
- Military-spec connectors, rugged cabling and other hardware included.
- Optional password protection ensures your data stays safe.
- 3 year warranty on the instrument itself; 2 year warranty on cables.
- Operates seamlessly in temperatures between 50 and 140°F.
- Weighs just 1.05 lbs with batteries.
- Strap is adjustable for right- or left-handed use.
for more information about the YSI Professional Plus meter, including a complete list of technical specifications and available sensors. We can help you put together a complete rental package that's right for your application. For pricing, please contact Don or Joe at our Philadelphia office at 877-499-9368.