MultiRAE Plus PID & Multigas Detector
|Rental comes with case, charger, & cal gas regulator
Combining a photoionization detector (PID) and an O2, LEL, H2S and CO monitor in one portable package makes the MultiRAE Plus by RAE Systems ideal for deployment by HazMat and WMD response teams. Available to rent by the day, week or month from Environmental Equipment and Supply, the MultiRAE Plus gives your team access to the data they need to make safe and informed decisions in the field.
With over 10,000 units in use today, the MultiRAE plus is consistently deployed around the world as a hand-held sniffer, personal monitor or continuous area monitor.
Features and Technical Specifications
- The MultiRAE Plus PID uses RAE Systems' proven PID technology to detect VOCs at levels between 0-2000 PPM with a resolution of 0.1 PPM, ensuring accurate monitoring and quick response to environmental changes.
- With a built-in database of over 60 correction factors and a printed list of over 300, the MultiRAE Plus can detect and measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID machine currently on the market.
- The MultiRAE Plus comes equipped with O2 and Lower Explosive Limit (LEL) sensors, as well as plug-in capacity for an additional pair of "smart" sensors, giving you the capability to detect two additional toxinsat a time or to swap out sensors on the fly.
- The MultiRAE's built-in sample pump has the capacity to draw up to 100 feet/30 meters horizontally or vertically.
- Wireless capability allows for remote monitoring by an AreaRAE system up to two miles away.
- The unit's drop-in battery pack allows you to easily extend the operational life of the MultiRAE beyond the 14 hours supplied by its standard Li-ion battery.
- The MultiRAE logs and stores up to 80 hours of monitoring data for download to PC.
Built to Withstand the Toughest Conditions
HazMat and WMD professionals know field work is rarely predictable. Even the most delicate instruments need to be able to stand up to real-world conditions. Luckily, the MultiRAE Plus is built to last. A rugged rubber boot protects the unit from damage, and a large external filter and low-flow alarm protect it from exposure. Technicians will appreciate the MultiRAE's easy-to-read backlight and large keys that are easily operable while wearing a HazMat suit or other personal protective clothing.
Environmental Equipment and Supply rents the MultiRAE Plus at rates as low as $750/month. All rental units come fully serviced by our factory-trained technicians and include a case, charger and calibration gas regulator — everything you need to begin work in the field.