The GA52CX is an easy to use and reliable locator. Schonstedt's underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
We recommend you read the operator's manual before you order this equipment. You are responsible to understand its use before ordering. Freight charges are added to all rentals.
- Digital readout and expanding bar graph displays signal strength and polarity
- 4 Sensitivity settings: Low, Medium, High, and Extra High
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Analog output for data logger entry
- 60-Hours operational life (intermittent usage) on 2 lithium 9-volt batteries
- First locator to use Environmentally Friendly and Safe, lithium batteries. The unit is shipped with two 9-volt lithium batteries installed, and a spare set of batteries stored in the case. Lithium batteries provide twice the life of alkaline batteries, and have a 10-year shelf life.