Environmental Equipment & Supply has rented & serviced Geoprobe machines since 1993. All Geoprobe machines come completely serviced and can be towed in one of our enclosed trailers. Geoprobe Systems has packed all the best features of the 6620 & the 7720 machines into the 7822DT. The engineers completely designed and created an all new Geoprobe® GH64 percussion hammer for use on this machine which features a modular percussion power cell and an integrated two-speed, bidirectional rotation. The two-speed, bi-directional feature, an industry first, allows users to perform numerous rotational applications, including surface pavement coring and in some conditions subsurface rock coring, with a rotation speed of up to 550 rpm.
Tooling is available for the 7822DT includes MC5 & DT325 systems along with augers and accessories. Pricing for tooling rental is available upon request.
The following specifications refer to the standard configuration of the Geoprobe 7822DT available for rent from Environmental Equipment & Supply:
- 78" probe cylinder stroke
- 8,000 lbs gross weight without additional tooling
- 64" width
- 20.5" of foot travel
- 36,000 lbs of down force; 48,000 lbs of retraction force
- Max hydraulic pressure 4,000 psi
- 40 gallons/minute hydraulic flow rate
- High torque 4,0000 ft-lbs
- Low torque 2,000 ft-lbs
- High speed rotation 0-150 rpm
- Low speed rotation 0-90 rpm
For a complete list of technical specifications, contact Environmental Equipment & Supply.
- Need SPT blow counts for your customer? Use the Geoprobe® DH100 automatic hammer with your hollow stem augers or with the specially designed dual tube system by Geoprobe® Systems
- 78 in. (1,981 mm) probe cylinder stroke
- 48,000 lb. (214 kN) pullback for today's larger sampling tools and deeper depths
- New GH64 Hammer with Modular Percussion Power Cell and integrated two-speed, bidirectional rotation
- GA4000 Augerhead offers more torque and is integrated onto a redesigned swing-out mounting system
- Totally redesigned control panel with more options, more controls, more feedback
- Designed and built CE compliant
- Auxiliary hydraulic power ports
- Rear stabilizer with Geoprobe® Drop Rack System
- Oscillation provides for easy vertical positioning of the foot on unlevel terrain
- New mast and winch configuration provides better control and faster line speed
- Powered by a four-cylinder, 58 Hp, liquid-cooled Tier 3 compliant Kubota turbo diesel engine
- Tooling options include, MC5System, 4 or 6 inch hollow stem augers, SP16 water samplers, injection tooling, water tank, liner extruder, vise and more.