Where can you turn when you need to rent dependable — and affordable — electromagnetics equipment? Look no further than Environmental Equipment & Supply.
For more than 25 years, we’ve been providing companies in the construction, commercial and environmental marketplace with a wide range of cutting-edge geophysical services and testing equipment from leading manufacturers. You can rent fully calibrated and accuracy-tested electromagnetics products by the day, week or month at rates that won’t take a big bite out of your equipment budget.
Our current electromagnetics equipment inventory includes:
- GSSI Profiler EMP-400 — A powerful electromagnetic induction tool that enables the user to customize the frequency to the application. The profiler is designed to provide maximum thermal structure and stability while minimizing signal drift. Typical applications include environmental remediation, geological investigation, site assessment and others.
- Geonics EM31 — One of our most popular rentals, the EM31 includes an Archer Field PC and hemisphere GPS with external antenna and is configured with the Archer Data Logger. The EM31 is ideal for use with contamination, mineral deposit and saline intrusion surveys and for locating buried tanks and drums.
- Geonics EM 34-3XL — A recent addition to our electromagnetics equipment rental inventory, the EM 34-EXL includes the Archer PC for fast and accurate digital data collection. This highly advanced ground conductivity meter is ideally suited for geologists and hydrogeologists who require an affordable, easy-to-use solution for groundwater investigations, geological mapping and related applications.
- Geonics EM38-MK2 — The EM38-MK2 features innovative coil technology and can provide accurate measurements at both the conductivity and magnetic susceptibility components. The two receiver coils are capable of providing readings at depths of up to 1.5 m and 0.75 m, respectively in the vertical dipole orientation, as well as 0.75 m and .0375 m in the horizontal dipole orientation.
- Geonics EM61 — Another highly popular electromagnetics equipment rental, the Geonics EM61 is a time-domain metal detector capable of detecting both ferrous and non-ferrous materials. This model also includes multiple time gates for enhanced target characterization and a mid-range time gate for standard data collection.
- Trimble Pro XRT Global Positioning System — This highly effective GPS pathfinder is ideal for locating buried cables and pipes as well as accurately mapping underground infrastructure. A wide range of flexible data collection options is also available.
- Trimble Geo XH Global Positioning System — The Geo XH is a handheld GPS data collection unit that is designed to provide maximum accuracy, making it the perfect choice for water and wastewater services, gas and electric utilities and any other applications in which precise positioning is essential. The Geo XH also features built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth, providing superior flexibility during the data collection process.
Contact Us for a Free Electromagnetics Equipment Quote
Environmental Equipment & Supply can ship electromagnetic products to just about anywhere in the United States, including job sites in remote locations. If renting top-of-the-line electromagnetics equipment is right for your operation, contact us today to receive a no-obligation quote. Simply fill out and submit our online rental request form or give us a call at 1-800-739-7706.